    Can anyone help please? I use Win XP.

    Thanks

    Misteak
    Missteak, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Missteak

    Trent C Guest

    Try the newsgroup microsoft.public.money

    Trent C, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Missteak

    Harrison Guest

    Post back the exact error messages.

    Harrison, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Missteak

    Missteak Guest

    Hello Harrison

    Thanks for replying.
    This is the error message I get:

    Runtime Error!
    Program: C:\program files\msmoney 2003\System\msmoney.exe
    abnormal program termination.

    I have checked the knowledge base and followed the instructions contained in
    Q 305254 but still no luck.
    Can you help?

    Many thanks for your patience and time.

    Regards

    Missteak

    Missteak, Dec 27, 2003
  5. Missteak

    Trent© Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:44:42 -0000, "Missteak"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello Harrison
    >
    >Thanks for replying.
    >This is the error message I get:
    >
    >Runtime Error!
    >Program: C:\program files\msmoney 2003\System\msmoney.exe
    >abnormal program termination.
    >
    >I have checked the knowledge base and followed the instructions contained in
    >Q 305254 but still no luck.
    >Can you help?
    >
    >Many thanks for your patience and time.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Missteak

    Make sure yer running sp1 and that you have all the latest critical
    updates installed.

    Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season...

    Trent

    Trent©, Dec 28, 2003
  6. Missteak

    Terry Ashley Guest

    If that fails make sure you back up your MM backup files and
    uninstall/reinstall make sure that all anti-virus software is off during the
    install.

    tash

    Terry Ashley, Dec 28, 2003