    anon Guest

    I recently uninstalled MS MapPoint 2002, but every time I try to use MS Word
    it looks for MS MapPoint 2002. How do I separate the two?
    anon, Jul 8, 2004

  2. anon

    vErTiGoNe Guest

    try this :

    left click on a .DOC files >choose open with ...> open w/ program ...>
    browse your system and select your default word.exe files

    don't forget to check the box : always open with this program ...

    hope it could help ...

    have fun ;)

    vErTiGoNe, Jul 8, 2004

  3. anon

    anon Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion, but it did not resolve the problem. I'm not
    having a problem opening MS Word or opening documents in MS Word. The
    problem is that every time MS Word loads it tries to also load MS MapPoint
    2002 which I have recently uninstalled. What I'm trying to do is detach the
    relationship with MS Word and MS MapPoint 2002. Help?

    anon, Jul 9, 2004