    Looking for a warez copy, let me know if you can get me it or give me a good
    download link.

    Thanks In Advance
    slick, Mar 1, 2004

  2. slick

    Thor Guest

    Why don't you try one of the warez newsgroups? There are a ton of them. Most
    regulars here don't give out warez info as a general rule, so I doubt you
    are going to get anywhere with these warez requests. IMHO, if you want to
    steal the damn software, either have the balls to shoplift it from a store,
    or dig around the net and locate it yourself. Begging for it is just sad.

    Thor, Mar 1, 2004

  3. slick

    slick Guest

    I know but the warez sites when they were around before manufacturers
    stepped in were just great. I never ever came to the genuine groups like
    this because most people with the problems bought there software..... but it
    was just so damn easy to download and go so forgive me if I affend with my
    request.

    slick, Mar 1, 2004
  4. slick

    Michael-NC Guest

    "slick" <> wrote in message
    > I know but the warez sites when they were around before manufacturers
    > stepped in were just great. I never ever came to the genuine groups like
    > this because most people with the problems bought there software..... but

    it
    > was just so damn easy to download and go so forgive me if I affend with my
    > request.

    I'm not offended but you did ask this question before and it was answered.
    You were advised with a good P2P program and frond end website that has what
    you seek.

    I'm not against P2P for several reasons, 2 of which are many people buy new
    machines that have legitimate keys or serials and no media and also lost or
    damaged media. P2P fixes both problems, relatively hassle free. Unless you
    get a subpoena from DOJ.

    Forget about "web sites." No one has a web site that is serving up 100MB+
    files to all comers, all day and night for free.
    Michael-NC, Mar 2, 2004
  5. slick

    Todd Howard Guest

    See if you can find a copy of MS Word while you are at it....it has a spell
    checker.....
    TH

    Todd Howard, Mar 2, 2004
  6. slick

    slick Guest

    Did I spell something wrong??

    slick, Mar 2, 2004
  7. slick

    slick Guest

    I already have Kazaa and that really took a fall lately. I tried Overnet
    and that was pretty bad and I have checked a lot of the binary newsgroups
    and I may have found it but I need premium credit to download it at the
    place that I found it. Maybe you can tell me a free way to search the
    binary newsgroups and that may be my illegal solution.

    Thanks for all the help,
    NHL

    slick, Mar 2, 2004
  8. slick

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "slick" <> wrote in news:x%S0c.100$xL.36
    @fe03.usenetserver.com:

    > place that I found it. Maybe you can tell me a free way to search the
    > binary newsgroups and that may be my illegal solution.

    It doesn't work that way. You already appear to have a UseNetServer
    account since you posted through it, if you want to be a big binary
    downloader from newsgroups you need to subscribe (ie, pay money) for high
    quality fast newsgroup access with good completion. Since you are going on
    about how you like to steal, I'm assuming you aren't familiar with spending
    money, so I'll walk you through how it should work:
    You want FrontPage 2003 (we'll ignore why you want such a horrid broken
    excuse of a program until another time).
    Microsoft makes it, and they want money for it. You want to steal their
    property and make use of it, with no compensation to them.

    Would you like if I borrowed your car without asking you for a few weeks?
    I want one like it, but I want to try it out first and so I thought I'd
    just take your car instead of going to a dealership. Don't worry though,
    car dealer and makers, if I like the car one day in the future when the car
    is 5 years old I may buy one of my own because it no longer costs what it
    used to.

    Freeloaders like you drive up the cost of software for everyone else.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Mar 2, 2004
  9. slick

    Chris Guest

    "slick" <> wrote in message
    > Did I spell something wrong??

    there instead of their.

    affend instead of offend.

    ....and don't start on me, as you did ask. ;-)

    You won't find a great deal of help with warez here, as they're illegal,
    promote shafting the software developers from their share of reward, and a
    ripped program tends to be more buggy than the full retail version.

    If you're trying kazaa, keep trying. I've found some good programs with it.

    Also, might I suggest you give OpenOffice.org a try, instead of MS software.

    For starters, it's free, plus it's very helpful, and won't take up a load of
    space. Look for it, and see if you like.
    Chris, Mar 2, 2004
  10. slick

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in

    > Also, might I suggest you give OpenOffice.org a try, instead of MS
    > software.

    Well, he's looking for FrontPage and I don't believe Open Office's web
    designer component is really all that great at making webpages. FrontPage
    is complete trash though. Often times pages written in FrontPage don't
    view anything near right in Opera or Netscape/Gecko browsers, and
    occasionally don't even look right in IE.

    A great page maker is 1st Page 2000, by Evrsoft. It's a free piece of
    software, but will require you know at least a little bit of HTML. I
    personally say invest the hour a day for two weeks of reading an HTML for
    Dummies book or looking at an online tutorial and learning how to do it
    yourself, and then using a program like 1st Page 2000 to create the pages
    you need, as you will get a quality product that works on any browser, on
    any operating system, and should always work no matter what new standards
    come out or what bugs get fixed.

    DeMoN LaG, Mar 2, 2004
  11. slick

    Michael-NC Guest

    "slick" <> wrote in message
    > I tried Overnet and that was pretty bad.

    That's impossible. Like I said, it has a higher learning curve than other
    P2P apps but works flawlessly and absolutely no virus or fake files.
    Michael-NC, Mar 2, 2004