    contacting the vendor directly to see if it is compatible.

    Thanks,
    AB
    A. Blundon, Jun 2, 2006

  2. 1. Will MS Excel 2003 work in Win XP 64?
    Yes

    2. Will VBA for MS Excel 2003 work in Win XP 64?
    Yes

    3. Will Autocad work in Win XP 64?
    Depends on which version, make sure that the .NET Framework 2.0 is installed
    if its version 2005 or 2006.

    4. Will MS Outlook 2003 work in Win XP 64?
    Yup, works just fine.

    5. Will McAfee Virus Scan work in Win XP 64?
    No, but the Enterprise version has been noted as working just fine.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 2, 2006

  3. You might find the whitepaper referenced in
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/archive/2006/05/11/94302.aspx to be of some
    help. It covers many of the issues you clearly haven't thought about yet,
    and can help you make your decision. I've also got an earlier post on
    working A-V solutions for x64 that I update as necessary.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/archive/2006/03/05/85483.aspx

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64