    not valid". Then Excel doesn't open.

    The OS is WIN 2K with MS Office 2K.

    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Deborah, May 25, 2005

  2. Deborah

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Not an excel file. What is the name of the file including the extension. The
    file may also be corrupted.

    --

    I am the real pcbutts1. Trolls can forge my name
    but not my headers, check them to be sure.

    pcbutts1, May 25, 2005

  3. Deborah wrote:

    > While trying to open a spreadsheet i get the following: "file format is
    > not valid". Then Excel doesn't open.

    Well, what program was the spreatsheet file created with?

    > The OS is WIN 2K with MS Office 2K.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Deborah wrote:

    >> While trying to open a spreadsheet i get the following: "file format is
    >> not valid". Then Excel doesn't open.

    > Well, what program was the spreatsheet file created with?

    Or the spreadsheet file. Your choice. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2005