    smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    company name or which is best

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004

  2. angryblack

    Kyle Guest

    You have posted the same message to 4 groups.
    ASSHATS!!!

    Kyle, Jun 30, 2004

  3. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    yes i have dick what do something about it.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  4. angryblack

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  5. angryblack

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Jun 30, 2004
  6. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    "angryblack" <> wrote in

    > Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any
    > smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    > pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    > company name or which is best

    What did the palm say to the angryblack's face?

    SLAP!!!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  7. angryblack

    Kat Guest

    \
    > What did the palm say to the angryblack's face?
    >

    >BITCHSLAP!!!!!

    IFYPFY

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004
  8. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  9. angryblack

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  10. angryblack

    Consultant Guest

    why are you angry? cause im white? are you a racist? what does color have to
    do with it? what? huh? just dont ask me to refer to you as an african-mcse

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004
  11. To all the children..... This site is meant to be
    helpful. Post answers, not derogatory comments.

    Angryblack: Go to
    http://www.transcender.com/
    or
    http://www.boson.com/
    For exam prep software for your PALM PC. Not many
    companies provide traingin software that runs on Pocket
    PC.
    The only knowledge unknown is that which is not look for!

    Enlightened One, Jul 9, 2004