    smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    company name or which is best

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004

  2. angryblack

    Y Guest

    WTF do you need palm material for?

    Read the damn books.

    Y, Jun 30, 2004

  3. angryblack

    kpg Guest

    "Y" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\133012.htm (6/30/2004 11:44:55 AM) #
    > WTF do you need palm material for?
    >
    > Read the damn books.

    Easier to sneak into the exam room.

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  4. angryblack

    Kyle Guest

    You have posted the same message to 4 groups.
    ASSHATS!!!

    Kyle, Jun 30, 2004
  5. angryblack

    JaR Guest

    Y wrote:

    > WTF do you need palm material for?

    Because he's a geek?

    > Read the damn books.

    But the Palm is more fun!

    JaR
    Geeky Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  6. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    ok you ass wipe you people should only work with
    computers some of you seem to be morans. I asked about
    practice questions don't the book have practice questions
    in them maby i want to take it when i am on the train
    commuting.

    If you don't have anything to say or help keep it to your
    stupid ass self it would serve us both better.

    are you people just angry or stupid which one because i
    am a bit confused. I work in the industry i just need it
    for travling.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  7. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    Yes i have dick and you cannot do anything about it. I
    hate stupid people why don't you just jump in a hole and
    die it would be much easier.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  8. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    ok you ass wipe you people should only work with
    computers some of you seem to be morans. I asked about
    practice questions don't the book have practice questions
    in them maby i want to take it when i am on the train
    commuting.

    If you don't have anything to say or help keep it to your
    stupid ass self it would serve us both better.

    i work in the industry dick what.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  9. angryblack

    kpg Guest

    I see why you call yourself "angryblack"

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  10. angryblack

    fygar Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:14:24 -0700, "angryblack"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any
    >smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    >pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    >company name or which is best

    Dear Angryblack,

    When you are done lashing out at *the man*, please proceed to
    google.com and type the acronym MCSE followed by the words Palm OS or
    PocketPC and you will find a wealth of information similar to what you
    are looking for.

    Might I also recommend something from the grammar and spelling
    department to help your writing skills?

    It's been a pleasure serving your test taking needs, please drop in
    again when you'd like to skip the research and have us do it for you.

    ....butch (not angry, just grumpy)

    fygar, Jun 30, 2004
  11. angryblack

    Kyle Guest

    I got my MCSE 2000 and MCSE 2003 by reading books.
    YES, READING BOOKS!!! and playing with trial versions of
    Win 2003 server that came with those books.
    I have never used a cheat sheet or test exam.
    So get off your ass and buy the books and stop cheating
    and show your a real man instead of a wimp.

    Kyle, Jun 30, 2004
  12. angryblack

    Mark Guest

    Sounds like your the stupid one since you need cheat
    sheets to pass the exam!
    I never needed cheat sheets and I have my MCSE :)

    Mark, Jun 30, 2004
  13. angryblack

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > I see why you call yourself "angryblack"

    Maybe he's part of the whack pack.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  14. angryblack

    Brat® Guest

    you did NOT say you wanted practice questions... you had asked for exams...
    there is a difference... however now that you have clarified that fact...
    ummm I don't know... lol... sorry... but a quick search of google gave me:

    http://www.boson.com/tests/ms_systems_engineer_2003.htm

    and many others using the words "mcse practice on palm"

    google is your friend

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jun 30, 2004
  15. angryblack

    Neil Guest

    "Brat®" <> wrote in news:tEDEc.66456
    $:

    > google is your friend

    ad if you don't know save the $125USD. you're unlikely to pass the exam...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  16. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    "angryblack" <> wrote in

    > Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any
    > smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    > pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    > company name or which is best

    What did the palm say to the angryblack's face?

    SLAP!!!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  17. angryblack

    Kat Guest

    \
    > What did the palm say to the angryblack's face?
    >

    >BITCHSLAP!!!!!

    IFYPFY

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004
  18. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    well you know us black people the man is always keeping
    us down. I looked i waned your suggestion because a
    number of stuff came up and there is not reason to
    reinvent the wheel but thanks but wipes.

    Power to the people and all that stuff.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  19. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    YOu are correct why am i wasting my time. silent thug.
    you should put bitch ass thug. It's funny all you fools
    talking this crap and cannot see i was asking a simple
    question so i can practice the exams as i travle back and
    forth to work took it as something else. Well i am sorry
    for all the mcse police that thought i was cheating i am
    sorry i offended your dumb asses.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  20. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    congrats you are a real man what you can walk upright. I
    wanted somethign to supplement using the books i probly
    fucken know more than your paper and practice mcse i just
    did not learn it the conventional way nothing in business
    is ever the case i just wanted to practice exams to go
    over the questions. you are acting like you never took
    any of the practice exams in the book.

    You know what i am done with you stupid bastards because
    you guys seem to be on a mission to save the world from
    anyone who uses a practice exam to study for the exams.

    good luck in your quest.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004