    smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    company name or which is best
    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004

  2. angryblack

    Kyle Guest

    You could learn the OS instead of using sheets. People
    that use cheats give MCSE's a bad name.

    Kyle, Jun 30, 2004

  3. angryblack

    angryblack Guest

    well kyle it's funny that you say that i am a sys admin
    and have been working in the os for the past 4 years my
    issue is i did not learn the stuff the microsoft way so
    the questions are sometimes different from the real
    business way. When i have a trader or an executive
    screaming i have to do what get's it back up and i probly
    know more than most mcse. I am intrested in going over
    the exam questions.

    P.S Please ask before you open your mouth you give
    people a bad name.

    angryblack, Jun 30, 2004
  4. angryblack

    Sandworm Guest

    "angryblack" <> wrote in

    > Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any
    > smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm
    > pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as
    > company name or which is best

    What did the palm say to the angryblack's face?

    SLAP!!!!!
    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  5. angryblack

    Kat Guest

    \
    > What did the palm say to the angryblack's face?
    >

    >BITCHSLAP!!!!!

    IFYPFY

    Kat
    Kat, Jun 30, 2004
  6. angryblack

    Consultant Guest

    why are you angry? cause im white? are you a racist? what does color have to
    do with it? what? huh? just dont ask me to refer to you as an african-mcse

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004