    --
    Shawn P Bolan
    MCT, MCSE (NT4, Win2k, Win2003), MCDST, Security+, A+, Network+

    Shawn P Bolan, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Shawn P Bolan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Shawn P Bolan" <> wrote in
    news::

    > VUE and Microsoft are providing a 25% discount on any Microsoft
    > certification test. This code should be good through the end of the
    > year. It can be used as many times as you want for as many tests as
    > you want. Just provide the code when you register. Sorry, the code is
    > valid in US only. Please share with others!
    >
    > 25% MS Exam Discount Code (VUE):
    >
    > MSUU2C2E5466

    I am a little sick & tired of MS offering these specials to US only. it's
    BULLSH%T!!! do US & Canada!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Shawn P Bolan

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    <> spewed in

    > "Shawn P Bolan" <> wrote in
    >
    >> VUE and Microsoft are providing a 25% discount on any Microsoft
    >> certification test. This code should be good through the end of the
    >> year. It can be used as many times as you want for as many tests as
    >> you want. Just provide the code when you register. Sorry, the code
    >> is valid in US only. Please share with others!
    >>
    >> 25% MS Exam Discount Code (VUE):
    >>
    >> MSUU2C2E5466
    >>

    > I am a little sick & tired of MS offering these specials to US only.
    > it's BULLSH%T!!! do US & Canada!!

    it's not MS, it's Vue...so for all the Canadians here's mine:
    MSAU719D0F93

    feel free to take 25% off and quit yer bitchin...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Shawn P Bolan

    Guest Guest

    Anyone know if the code is for Microsoft tests only or
    can I use it for a CompTia test registering through VUE?

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004
  5. Shawn P Bolan

    anonymous Guest

    What he failed to tell all of us is the fact that the more
    people who use this code the better chance he has at
    winning the prizes VUE is giving out. This would be a
    greater discount on exams among other things. I don't
    beleive he is doing it to be a nice person there is
    something in it for him.

    You might be asking how do I know because I also have the
    code and have read the requirements.

    anonymous, Sep 20, 2004
  6. Shawn P Bolan

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "anonymous"
    <> spewed in news:39b801c49f0f
    $50496690$:

    > What he failed to tell all of us is the fact that the more
    > people who use this code the better chance he has at
    > winning the prizes VUE is giving out. This would be a
    > greater discount on exams among other things. I don't
    > beleive he is doing it to be a nice person there is
    > something in it for him.
    >
    > You might be asking how do I know because I also have the
    > code and have read the requirements.

    you are so right! if I get enough people to use my code I will get a
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ya ready
    ..
    ..
    ..
    pen...

    trust me, the US OP may get some decent prizes but the most I can look
    forward to, if I finsih top of my country is a free year of exams. the
    prizes aren't that great.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  7. Shawn P Bolan

    Guest Guest

    You could move to the U.S. and stop complaining about
    it. :p

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004
  8. Shawn P Bolan

    anonymous Guest

    Wow with a prize like that I guess I had better get mine
    out there. God knows I don't want to miss out on a free
    pen. If I win I can stop stealing them from work.

    anonymous, Sep 20, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "Shawn P Bolan" <> wrote in
    >
    >> VUE and Microsoft are providing a 25% discount on any Microsoft
    >> certification test. This code should be good through the end of the
    >> year. It can be used as many times as you want for as many tests as
    >> you want. Just provide the code when you register. Sorry, the code
    >> is valid in US only. Please share with others!
    >>
    >> 25% MS Exam Discount Code (VUE):
    >>
    >> MSUU2C2E5466
    >>

    > I am a little sick & tired of MS offering these specials to US only.
    > it's BULLSH%T!!! do US & Canada!!

    I'm guessing that Mr. Gates dislikes Mr. Shatner.

    --
    Fris "But it wasn't Shat's fault they cancelled Star Trek" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 20, 2004
  10. Shawn P Bolan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    no thanks. i quite like living is a clean and safe country.

    :)

    <> wrote in news:2ed101c49f16$cdde95b0
    $:

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 20, 2004
  11. Shawn P Bolan

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "anonymous" <>
    spewed in news:48d401c49f20$e55bb920$:

    > If I win I can stop stealing them from work.

    but you wont....stop stealling them that is...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  12. Here is the vue test code for outside U.S crybabies. MSAU715E2097

    =?Utf-8?B?Ymlnc2NvdHRo?=, Sep 20, 2004
  13. circa Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:46:41 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,
    > no thanks. i quite like living is a clean and safe country.

    Oh, you live in Utopia?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  14. circa Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:30:26 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > If I win I can stop stealing them from work.

    > but you wont....stop stealling them that is...

    How do you manage to misspell when the correct spelling is right
    there in front of you?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  15. >no thanks. i quite like living is a clean and safe country.

    lol! excuse me but for one insane moment I thought you were talking
    about Canada!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  16. >> no thanks. i quite like living is a clean and safe country.

    >Oh, you live in Utopia?

    No that's where I'm from; don't remember seeing Rowdy there either.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  17. Shawn P Bolan

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > How do you manage to misspell when the correct spelling is right
    > there in front of you?

    hird werk, phat phingers ent typin two fest
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  18. Shawn P Bolan

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Oh, you live in Utopia?

    yes that's what we're calling Canada these days

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  19. Shawn P Bolan

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > No that's where I'm from;

    you're from Canada? gee, livin in the UK must suck by comparison <g>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  20. Shawn P Bolan

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>no thanks. i quite like living is a clean and safe country.

    > lol! excuse me but for one insane moment I thought you were talking
    > about Canada!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    he was...scuse me while I way this flag....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004