    using Vista Ultimate and I thought the course would be good reenforcement. if
    anyone has, do you feel the course helped etc.
    Thanks for your input.
    crad, May 14, 2008

  2. "crad" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Has anyone here taken a Microsoft elearning course? I am thinking of
    > taking a
    > course to prepare me for the 70-620 exam.

    Having taken all of the Microsoft eLearning courses for Vista, specifically
    for preparing for the 70-620 and 70-622, I would say they're an excellent
    resource for preparing for the 70-620, less so for the 70-622; however,
    they're not enough by themselves in any circumstance.

    > I have the MS book and am currently using Vista Ultimate

    These are the other two "must haves" for the 70-620. :)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 17, 2008

  3. "Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" <> wrote in message

    > "crad" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Has anyone here taken a Microsoft elearning course? I am thinking of
    > > taking a
    > > course to prepare me for the 70-620 exam.

    > Having taken all of the Microsoft eLearning courses for Vista, specifically
    > for preparing for the 70-620 and 70-622, I would say they're an excellent
    > resource for preparing for the 70-620, less so for the 70-622; however,
    > they're not enough by themselves in any circumstance.
    >
    > > I have the MS book and am currently using Vista Ultimate

    > These are the other two "must haves" for the 70-620. :)
    >

    > --
    > Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
    > Senior Data Architect, APQC, Houston, Texas

    > http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lest we forget experience, Lawrence. The crown jewel and keystone of the
    entire certification program.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 17, 2008