    bits server?

    Thanks,
    Andre
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmU=?=, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Friend just told me no, but CRM 3.0 is, confirmation can also be found in
    Windows Server 2003 x64 Application Compatibility Catalogue:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/x64/app64catalog.aspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 1, 2005

  3. Thanks Andre. But I think it's strange that only some Microsoft Servers are
    listed. I couldn't find any Microsoft CRM there, 1.2 or 3.0. My feeling is
    that we could run CRM 1.2 on W2003 64bit without any problem. I'll check if I
    find anywhere else and let you know. If you find it first, please let me know!
    Thanks,
    Andre

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmU=?=, Dec 1, 2005
  4. CRM 1.2 was released before Server 2003 x64 and also, its a web based
    application from what I have seen. Maybe it can run on it, just not
    certified and supported. As for CRM 3.0, it has RTMed, you won't be able to
    get your hands on it until about December.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 1, 2005