    allow me to connect. In IE I get choose certificate box and their are no
    certificates in box. In firefox I get site requires certificate. Can anyone
    help me with this or point me to good article on this.

    Apt Sa, May 18, 2006

  2. Apt Sa wrote:

    > In IE I get choose certificate box and their are no certificates in box.

    AFAIK IE doesn't support client certificates.

    > In firefox I get site requires certificate.

    Firefox has its own certificate manager, did you care for that?

    Sebastian Gottschalk, May 18, 2006

  3. Apt Sa

    Apt Sa Guest

    No, I was just looking for a solution to my overall goal of running a ssl
    website (IIS) that requires certificate to login and certificate will be
    manually sent by me.

    Apt Sa, May 18, 2006
  4. Apt Sa

    Apt Sa Guest

    I found my solution for this in case anyone is interested.
    http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Client-Certificate-Authentication-IIS6.html

    Apt Sa, May 22, 2006