MS CA & Cisco Secure.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Per Lanvin, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Per Lanvin

    Per Lanvin Guest

    --- HW/SW ---
    IBM PC
    W2k w/ SP3
    Novell E-directory 8.7
    MS CA server 1.0
    Cisco Secure 3.2
    --- end ---

    Hi,

    I'm trying to make Cisco Secure work together with MS CA using the
    PEAP protocol.
    After having installed everything and issued the root (CA)
    certificate. I try to create the Cisco Secure "Private file", that
    goes as planned. But when I try to install it in Cisco Secure I get
    the following error message
    from Cisco Secure: "Cisco Secure can`t find the specified path"

    Seems like a easy fixed problem but I tried everything..
    Hints anyone!?

    (I have read and followed the MS CA and Cisco Secure whitepapers..)

    rgds

    /PL

    Per Lanvin, Jul 24, 2003