    exams, with scores of 743, 829, and 847.

    Ended up with 857 on the Microsoft test, where 714 was passing.

    I'm confident I would not have passed without Transcender's help.

    Grok, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Grok

    Jason Guest

    Congratulations. I thought MS has changed all tests to only show
    "Pass" or "Fail". Good for you. I took MS tests without scores.

    Jason, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Hi Jason,

    New exams show only pass or fail. Older exams continue as they were first
    designed.

    , www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 28, 2003
  4. Grok

    Andrew4 Guest

    Re: MS 70-176 Failed Transcender, passed Microsoft (Beware SPAM, Self Promotion)

    This is SPAM

    Andrew4, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Grok

    Grok Guest

    Re: MS 70-176 Failed Transcender, passed Microsoft (Beware SPAM, Self Promotion)

    How do you figure? Have you even the slightest clue what spam is?

    Damn, usenet sure is full of idiots. I blame groups.google.com and
    Outlook Express for giving any lamer a portal. It wasn't like this
    years ago, when one had to specifically know we were going to usenet
    in order to get there.

    </offtopic>

    Grok, Aug 1, 2003
  6. Grok

    Paul Guest

    Re: MS 70-176 Failed Transcender, passed Microsoft (Beware SPAM, Self Promotion)

    Right On!

    The world is full of idiots, most seem to be posting to this group!!

    Paul, Aug 1, 2003
  7. Grok

    Jane Lee Guest

    Re: MS 70-176 Failed Transcender, passed Microsoft (Beware SPAM, Self Promotion)

    Yes I agree with Paul, There are lots of people who just come here to
    so how great they are by criticizing others. But getting angry does
    not solve the problem, as this may be fun for them. As soon as you
    vouch for any site or product name they start screaming. So I decided
    never to do this in my posting. There are still lots of problem in
    this world without these idiots.

    Jane

    Jane Lee, Aug 4, 2003