    using it as part prep for the 70-216.

    Has anyone been on this course? If so where did you find it was strong
    and where did you find it was weak for the 70-216 exam content?

    Sean, Jul 5, 2005

  2. I took that class at New Horizons and it is really good (well, at least
    that's my experience). Is the most intense regarding hands-on lab on class,
    and by the way, that exam is one of the most difficult that I've taken. The
    2153 is the MOC for that class

    Victor Guillen, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Sean

    SmAfDiBoY Guest

    Harder than 291

    SmAfDiBoY, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Hi Sean,

    I can tell you that the 2153 is definitely the hardest of the core exams for
    your MCSAéMCSE track. I recommend a good combination of classroom study,
    self-study, and practice exams before even thinking taking the test. My
    personal take on it is that so much of it revolves around large-scale
    enterprise networking that most of us never see hands on, making so much of
    what you have to know purely theoretical. I took the exam at a local MS CTEC
    in Montreal (3-Soft), then I studied for a few months when I had time... but
    the week prior to the exam I reread the Microsoft Press book and then
    invested in an Exam Cram book. It all paid off because my friend (who passed
    it on his fourth retake) had bet me a steak dinner that I wouldn`t pass it on
    my first go... and the steak was tastier as the reward for earning the MCSA!
    :)

    Good luck and let me know how it goes.

    Mitch

    Mitch Garvis, MCSA, Jul 6, 2005