    Howard Sage Guest

    Mr. Watson keeps appearing, sometimes several icons at once. What's
    causing this and how can I stop it? Thanks in advance

    Howard Sage, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Howard Sage

    Ionizer Guest

    "Howard Sage" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Mr. Watson keeps appearing, sometimes several icons at once. What's
    > causing this and how can I stop it? Thanks in advance

    He's a Doctor, dammit: http://www.computerhope.com/software/drwatson.htm

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Howard Sage

    Duane Arnold Guest

    (Howard Sage) wrote in

    > Mr. Watson keeps appearing, sometimes several icons at once. What's
    > causing this and how can I stop it? Thanks in advance

    If the Doctor is in the house and is showing all the time, then you have
    some serious problems with software running on the computer and the
    programs are abnormally terminating.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 15, 2004