    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Oct 26, 2007

  2. Politician Spock

    CBIC Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    news:472236b8$0$24259$...
    > My wife is out of town for the next three days, so I've got the 2 and 4
    > year old boys to myself.
    >
    > I'm only half way through the first day and all I have to say is....
    >
    > AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > Thug #24601

    Take them to the strip club. That always keeps me quiet.

    CBIC, Oct 26, 2007

  3. Politician Spock

    kpg* Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:Ofv0BKAGIHA.1208
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    >> My wife is out of town for the next three days, so I've got the 2 and 4
    >> year old boys to myself.
    >>
    >> I'm only half way through the first day and all I have to say is....
    >>
    >> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Politician Spock
    >> Thug #24601
    >>

    > Take them to the strip club. That always keeps me quiet.

    Don't be silly, this is a married man...

    Take them to the grocery store...chicks dig guys with kids.

    kpg*, Oct 26, 2007
  4. Politician Spock

    LRM Guest

    > My wife is out of town for the next three days, so I've got the 2 and 4
    > year old boys to myself.
    >
    > I'm only half way through the first day and all I have to say is....
    >
    > AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > Thug #24601

    Pansy

    LRM, Oct 26, 2007
  5. Politician Spock

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:Ofv0BKAGIHA.1208
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    >>> My wife is out of town for the next three days, so I've got the 2 and 4
    >>> year old boys to myself.
    >>>
    >>> I'm only half way through the first day and all I have to say is....
    >>>
    >>> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Politician Spock
    >>> Thug #24601
    >>>

    >> Take them to the strip club. That always keeps me quiet.

    > Don't be silly, this is a married man...
    >
    > Take them to the grocery store...chicks dig guys with kids.

    Hey strippers dig guys with kids too. After all, they're single moms.

    CBIC, Oct 26, 2007
  6. Politician Spock

    catwalker63 Guest

    "LRM" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    >> My wife is out of town for the next three days, so I've got the 2 and
    >> 4 year old boys to myself.
    >>
    >> I'm only half way through the first day and all I have to say is....
    >>
    >> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

    > Pansy

    Two words: Duct Tape

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 29, 2007
  7. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "LRM" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    > > "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > >> My wife is out of town for the next three days, so I've got the 2 and
    > >> 4 year old boys to myself.
    > >>
    > >> I'm only half way through the first day and all I have to say is....
    > >>
    > >> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

    > > Pansy
    > >

    > Two words: Duct Tape
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    One word: Nyquil

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 30, 2007