Mr Angry and Ms Calm

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rôgêr, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Dec 5, 2007

  2. Rôgêr

    meerkat Guest

    meerkat, Dec 5, 2007

  3. Rôgêr

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:11:45 GMT, "meerkat" <> wrote:

    >After the 7th beer Roger, they both scowl at you. <g>.
    >
    >clever artwork.

    I recall a shirt that said something like "No matter how hot you think
    she is, there's someone who is sick of her shit."

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2007
  4. Rôgêr

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Dec 5, 2007
  5. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:11:45 GMT, "meerkat" <> wrote:
    >
    >> After the 7th beer Roger, they both scowl at you. <g>.
    >>
    >> clever artwork.

    > I recall a shirt that said something like "No matter how hot you think
    > she is, there's someone who is sick of her shit."

    Aye, no truer words have been spoken. Or as a friend of mine used to
    say, "You can put two men who are strangers in an elevator and get it
    stuck between floors for four hours and they'll come out best friends.
    Or you can drop off two women that are strangers, one on each end of a
    football stadium that is otherwise empty and in five minutes there will
    be a fight."

    Rôgêr, Dec 5, 2007
  6. Rôgêr

    philo Guest