    catch up?

    Many thanks ,
    Polo
    Polomora, Jun 24, 2006

  2. Hi Polo,

    You may wish to investigate Cisco Systems MPLS Documentation:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tk428/tsd_technology_support_protocol_home.html

    and Cisco Systems MPLS Technologies:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tsd_technology_support_category_home.html

    The most recent Cisco Press Book published on June 2, 2006 is QoS for
    IP/MPLS Networks:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/title/1587052334?aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Authored by Mr. Santiago Alvarez, CCIE No. 3621 with the Cisco IOS
    Technology Group, the book covers:

    1. MPLS TE with its DiffServ extensions.

    2. Multiple configuration and verification examples illustrating the
    implementation of MPLS TE, DS-TE, and FRR.

    3. The most elaborate scenarios combining DiffServ, DS-TE, and FRR.

    Cisco Press Book - Selecting MPLS VPN Services - published February
    13th, 2006:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/title/1587051915?aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Cisco Press Book - MPLS Configuration on Cisco IOS Software - published
    October 17th, 2005:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/title/1587051990?aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Cisco Press Book - MPLS VPN Security - published June 8th, 2005:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/title/1587051834?aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Cisco Press Book - Definitive MPLS Network Designs - published March
    14th, 2005:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/title/1587051869?aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Cisco Press Book - Fault-Tolerant IP and MPLS Networks - published
    November 11th, 2004:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/title/1587051265?aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680