    Saludos
    Victor Cappuccio
    www.vcappuccio.freeservers.com
    Victor Cappuccio, Jan 5, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    Victor Cappuccio <> wrote:
    :So I have this small question, Can I have Overlap IP Addresses Space
    :in a Central Service VPN Topology???

    :Imagine that in a single PE router, there is 6 interfaces distributed
    :in these way 2 interfaces for Customer A, 2 for Customer B, and 2 for
    :the Central Site.
    :And Of course the rules for this kind of VPN Topology, Central Site
    :can only talk to Customer A and B, but Customer A or B cannot talk to
    :each other, just only to Central Site.
    :So my question is: Can I have overlap addresses in Customer A and B?
    :Ej: Customer A == 10.0.0.0/8, Customer B == 10.0.0.0/8

    Yes, if you have appopriate equipment.

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120t/120t5/vpn.htm

    --
    I've been working on a kernel