MPlayerXP-0.7.95 has been released

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Nickols_K, Jan 26, 2010.

  1. Nickols_K

    Nickols_K Guest

    I'm glad to announce the next release of the project which opens new
    epoch in its generation.

    Brief list of changes for this release:
    * significant acceleration of playback. Now 64-bit version can scale
    640x480 up to 2000x1500+ at 25 FPS
    in real-time without frame-dropping with using of non-accelerated '-vo
    x11' driver
    on Quad-Core AMD Phenom-9550 running at 2.2GHz
    * project migrated from CVS on SVN
    * Renamed command-line arguments to be more object-oriented
    * Redesigned internal architecture of the player (now it being
    building statically with all internal libs)
    * new configure script
    * modified some drivers and added new ones.
    * fixed some lacks and bugs (now player can play H.264 on non-
    accelerated X11 surface)
    * started replacement of all inline asm code with intrinsic technology
    called as pvector (portable vector library).

    for detail see: http://mplayerxp.sourceforge.net
     
    Nickols_K, Jan 26, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:12:08 -0800 (PST), Nickols_K <>
    wrote:

    >
    >I'm glad to announce the next release of the project which opens new
    >epoch in its generation.
    >
    >Brief list of changes for this release:
    >* significant acceleration of playback. Now 64-bit version can scale
    >640x480 up to 2000x1500+ at 25 FPS
    >in real-time without frame-dropping with using of non-accelerated '-vo
    >x11' driver
    >on Quad-Core AMD Phenom-9550 running at 2.2GHz
    >* project migrated from CVS on SVN
    >* Renamed command-line arguments to be more object-oriented
    >* Redesigned internal architecture of the player (now it being
    >building statically with all internal libs)
    >* new configure script
    >* modified some drivers and added new ones.
    >* fixed some lacks and bugs (now player can play H.264 on non-
    >accelerated X11 surface)
    >* started replacement of all inline asm code with intrinsic technology
    >called as pvector (portable vector library).
    >
    >for detail see: http://mplayerxp.sourceforge.net



    Thanks.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Jan 27, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:46:00 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    <> wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" wrote:
    >
    >>>I'm glad to announce the next release of the project which opens new
    >>>epoch in its generation.
    >>>
    >>>Brief list of changes for this release:
    >>>* significant acceleration of playback. Now 64-bit version can scale
    >>>640x480 up to 2000x1500+ at 25 FPS
    >>>in real-time without frame-dropping with using of non-accelerated '-vo
    >>>x11' driver
    >>>on Quad-Core AMD Phenom-9550 running at 2.2GHz
    >>>* project migrated from CVS on SVN
    >>>* Renamed command-line arguments to be more object-oriented
    >>>* Redesigned internal architecture of the player (now it being
    >>>building statically with all internal libs)
    >>>* new configure script
    >>>* modified some drivers and added new ones.
    >>>* fixed some lacks and bugs (now player can play H.264 on non-
    >>>accelerated X11 surface)
    >>>* started replacement of all inline asm code with intrinsic technology
    >>>called as pvector (portable vector library).
    >>>
    >>>for detail see: http://mplayerxp.sourceforge.net

    >>
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    >
    >Stick with your current meds. They finally seem to be working for you.



    ESAD, you friggin' retard. You have this "must smite others" complex
    that will one day have you down and out, with one of your feet planted
    firmly up your ass. Stay the **** away from me, boy... I smite back.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Jan 28, 2010
    #3
  4. On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:43:05 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    <> wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" whined:
    >
    >> ESAD, you friggin' retard. You have this "must smite others" complex
    >> that will one day have you down and out, with one of your feet planted
    >> firmly up your ass. Stay the **** away from me, boy... I smite back.

    >
    >
    >You've had great success with that so far.



    Yeah, pussy boy. You are still down there, cringing in the corner.

    All you have to do is come up and belly up to the bar, pussy boy. I am
    right here. You can try to prove any one of the horseshit claims you
    have made.

    You will fail with the first attempt, and that failure will mean that
    you will be incapable of making any further attempts. If your IQ crept
    up above 30 last week, you might actually be able to grasp that
    statement, but I doubt it did.

    You got that, you retarded piece of shit? Or do I have to spell that
    one out for you like one would for a five year old crybaby?
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Jan 29, 2010
    #4
  5. On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:16:54 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    <> wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" sniveled and begged forgiveness:
    >
    >> You got that, you retarded piece of shit? Or do I have to spell that
    >> one out for you like one would for a five year old crybaby?

    >
    >Blah blah blah. Dontcha remember I kept inviting you to drop by my evening
    >job at Kanes, only 20 minutes from the nuthouse in Oceanside where you're
    >kept at. Never saw ya, why's that, fat boy? Bus didn't run that late?
    >
    >HA!



    You never gave any names of any places before, nutjob.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Jan 30, 2010
    #5
  6. Re: "The Mighty Retarded T.B." aka Newsgroup Piñata....... AGAIN!

    On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 20:14:28 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    <> wrote:

    snipped retarded horseshit...

    >T.B.



    Sorry, I do not do links posted by retards.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Jan 31, 2010
    #6
  7. Re: "Archimedes' Lever" = Newsgroup Coward....... AGAIN!

    On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:05:17 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    <> wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" whined:
    >
    >> Sorry, I do not do links posted by retards.

    >
    >Translation: Archtard's afraid. OOooooOOooo, cover your eyes, Archie, the
    >big bad link might getcha!! BOO!
    >
    >Doesn't matter. Anyone else bothering to read it will know what kind of
    >sissybitch you are. It's there linked on Google for all to see and there's
    >nothing you can do about it.
    >
    >T.B.


    You are obviously too retarded to know how to cut and paste as well.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 1, 2010
    #7
  8. Re: "Archimedes' Lever" aka Newsgroup Piñata....... AGAIN!

    On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 20:14:28 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    <> wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" sniveled and begged forgiveness:
    >>>
    >>>> You got that, you retarded piece of shit? Or do I have to spell that
    >>>> one out for you like one would for a five year old crybaby?
    >>>
    >>>Blah blah blah. Dontcha remember I kept inviting you to drop by my
    >>>evening
    >>>job at Canes, only 20 minutes from the nuthouse in Oceanside where you're
    >>>kept at. Never saw ya, why's that, fat boy? Bus didn't run that late?
    >>>
    >>>HA!

    >>
    >>
    >> You never gave any names of any places before, nutjob.

    >
    >Nice try, dumbass.
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/yfouojw
    >
    >Have a nice day! HA!
    >
    >T.B.



    Yet another CLAIM of having given something. Find your original post
    where you CLAIM to have actually given it, pussy boy.

    The thread you refer to in your pathetic link, given because you are
    even too retarded to know how to properly refer to a Usenet post, is
    merely a claim of having given this information in a previous post. More
    sidestepping, pussified horseshit.

    Belly up to the bar, PUSSY.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 1, 2010
    #8
  9. On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:36:27 +0000, warm'n'flat
    <warm'n'> wrote:

    >On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:16:54 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>"Archimedes' Lever" sniveled and begged forgiveness:
    >>
    >>> You got that, you retarded piece of shit? Or do I have to spell that
    >>> one out for you like one would for a five year old crybaby?

    >>
    >>Blah blah blah. Dontcha remember I kept inviting you to drop by my evening
    >>job at Kanes, only 20 minutes from the nuthouse in Oceanside where you're
    >>kept at. Never saw ya, why's that, fat boy? Bus didn't run that late?
    >>
    >>HA!

    >Nymbecile was in the padded cell that evening.



    You are both nothing more than a couple of pussified chumps slinging
    shit around in Usenet as if anything you say or do means a goddamned
    thing to anyone.

    I am right here, and I don't need a club full of buddy retards just
    like you to back you up, like you do.

    You call "warn'm'flat" a nym? You're the fucking imbecile, little boy.
    That nym, like you, is a fucking joke. Bwuahahahahahahahaaha!

    Sounds like fresh road kill to me. Bwuahahahahaha! Or freshly spat
    ass loaf. You qualify as that one all the time though.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 2, 2010
    #9
  10. On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:43:04 +0000, warm'n'flat
    <warm'n'> wrote:

    >On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:33:18 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:36:27 +0000, warm'n'flat
    >><warm'n'> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:16:54 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    >>><> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>"Archimedes' Lever" sniveled and begged forgiveness:
    >>>>
    >>>>> You got that, you retarded piece of shit? Or do I have to spell that
    >>>>> one out for you like one would for a five year old crybaby?
    >>>>
    >>>>Blah blah blah. Dontcha remember I kept inviting you to drop by my evening
    >>>>job at Kanes, only 20 minutes from the nuthouse in Oceanside where you're
    >>>>kept at. Never saw ya, why's that, fat boy? Bus didn't run that late?
    >>>>
    >>>>HA!
    >>>Nymbecile was in the padded cell that evening.

    >>
    >>
    >> You are both nothing more than a couple of pussified chumps slinging
    >>shit around in Usenet as if anything you say or do means a goddamned
    >>thing to anyone.
    >>
    >> I am right here, and I don't need a club full of buddy retards just
    >>like you to back you up, like you do.
    >>
    >> You call "warn'm'flat" a nym? You're the fucking imbecile, little boy.
    >> That nym, like you, is a fucking joke. Bwuahahahahahahahaaha!

    >
    >"warm'n'flat" is the way we English prefer our beer. Contrast the
    >freezing cold, weak, insipid, over-carbonated dog piss that is
    >"enjoyed" by you septic tanks.



    You're a goddamned retard, boy.

    I drink Chimay Gold, so **** you, and **** off and die, ya little ****.

    It is only ranked in the top three in the world. Bwuahahahahahahahaha!

    Also, Sam Addams' Boston Lager has one awards around the world. It
    tastes good slightly warm, but certainly not flat, you fucking ditz.

    Looks like the pussy boy can't put down carbonated beverages. He has
    to let it sit at his bedside for a few hours first. It figures.

    Bwuahahahahahahahaa! Ya... yer flat alright. Hahahahaa! Fucking
    rotted UK road kill, stinkin' up the group.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 6, 2010
    #10
  11. On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 17:43:42 +0000, warm'n'flat
    <warm'n'> wrote:

    >On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 21:15:51 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:43:04 +0000, warm'n'flat
    >><warm'n'> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:33:18 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
    >>><> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:36:27 +0000, warm'n'flat
    >>>><warm'n'> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:16:54 -0800, "The Mighty T.B."
    >>>>><> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>"Archimedes' Lever" sniveled and begged forgiveness:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> You got that, you retarded piece of shit? Or do I have to spell that
    >>>>>>> one out for you like one would for a five year old crybaby?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Blah blah blah. Dontcha remember I kept inviting you to drop by my evening
    >>>>>>job at Kanes, only 20 minutes from the nuthouse in Oceanside where you're
    >>>>>>kept at. Never saw ya, why's that, fat boy? Bus didn't run that late?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>HA!
    >>>>>Nymbecile was in the padded cell that evening.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> You are both nothing more than a couple of pussified chumps slinging
    >>>>shit around in Usenet as if anything you say or do means a goddamned
    >>>>thing to anyone.
    >>>>
    >>>> I am right here, and I don't need a club full of buddy retards just
    >>>>like you to back you up, like you do.
    >>>>
    >>>> You call "warn'm'flat" a nym? You're the fucking imbecile, little boy.
    >>>> That nym, like you, is a fucking joke. Bwuahahahahahahahaaha!
    >>>
    >>>"warm'n'flat" is the way we English prefer our beer. Contrast the
    >>>freezing cold, weak, insipid, over-carbonated dog piss that is
    >>>"enjoyed" by you septic tanks.

    >>
    >>
    >> You're a goddamned retard, boy.
    >>
    >> I drink Chimay Gold, so **** you, and **** off and die, ya little ****.
    >>
    >> It is only ranked in the top three in the world. Bwuahahahahahahahaha!
    >>
    >> Also, Sam Addams' Boston Lager has one awards around the world. It
    >>tastes good slightly warm, but certainly not flat, you fucking ditz.
    >>
    >> Looks like the pussy boy can't put down carbonated beverages. He has
    >>to let it sit at his bedside for a few hours first. It figures.
    >>
    >> Bwuahahahahahahahaa! Ya... yer flat alright. Hahahahaa! Fucking
    >>rotted UK road kill, stinkin' up the group.

    >
    >Are these the words of a Christian?



    You wouldn't fucking know, because if you did fucking know, you would
    also know that it isn't for a fucktard fellow sinner like you to judge.

    So YOU are about as goddamned as it gets. THEN you act retarded as
    well, so you are a disgrace to humanity as well. Especially since you
    claim to be intelligent. One cannot claim to be intelligent, and then
    act in a manner that is retarded from the norm. Now go look up the word
    retard again, and try to guess which one applies to you, you dippy little
    retarded bitch.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 6, 2010
    #11
  12. On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:16:51 +0000, warm'n'flat
    <warm'n'> wrote:

    >
    >Your claim to be a Christian is clearly bogus.



    Not for a fucktard twit like you to judge, fuckhead. Says so, right
    there in the Bible, if you were not so stupid that you claim to be a
    member but are not, you might have a clue. As it stands you are
    essentially unfamiliar with such a basic Christian law.

    I am closer to Christ than you are, here on Earth. By your behavior in
    this thread alone. You are the one stomping around in a circle, making
    declarations about my faith being bogus. I think I have been closer to
    Christ all my life, than you have in yours.

    IF you make it any closer, it won't matter and our distances will be
    equal, as there are no differentiations in Heaven.

    IF you do not make it any closer, it won't matter and the distance will
    be near infinite, because you will be in the other place.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 9, 2010
    #12
  13. On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:13:37 -0800, "God" <> wrote:

    >"Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:16:51 +0000, warm'n'flat
    >> <warm'n'> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>Your claim to be a Christian is clearly bogus.

    >>
    >>
    >> Not for a fucktard twit like you to judge, fuckhead. Says so, right
    >> there in the Bible, if you were not so stupid that you claim to be a
    >> member but are not, you might have a clue. As it stands you are
    >> essentially unfamiliar with such a basic Christian law.
    >>
    >> I am closer to Christ than you are, here on Earth. By your behavior in
    >> this thread alone. You are the one stomping around in a circle, making
    >> declarations about my faith being bogus. I think I have been closer to
    >> Christ all my life, than you have in yours.
    >>
    >> IF you make it any closer, it won't matter and our distances will be
    >> equal, as there are no differentiations in Heaven.
    >>
    >> IF you do not make it any closer, it won't matter and the distance will
    >> be near infinite, because you will be in the other place.

    >
    >
    >What other fairy tales do you believe in?



    Ah... the Mighty Retarded Turd Burglar chimes in.

    God job, T.B.. You are only about as transparent as the vacuum of
    space.

    Bwuahahahahaha! What a retard you are!
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 10, 2010
    #13
  14. On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:34:27 +0000, warm'n'flat
    <warm'n'> wrote:

    >On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:49:34 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:16:51 +0000, warm'n'flat
    >><warm'n'> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>Your claim to be a Christian is clearly bogus.

    >>
    >>
    >> Not for a fucktard twit like you to judge, fuckhead. Says so, right
    >>there in the Bible, if you were not so stupid that you claim to be a
    >>member but are not, you might have a clue. As it stands you are
    >>essentially unfamiliar with such a basic Christian law.
    >>
    >> I am closer to Christ than you are, here on Earth. By your behavior in
    >>this thread alone. You are the one stomping around in a circle, making
    >>declarations about my faith being bogus. I think I have been closer to
    >>Christ all my life, than you have in yours.
    >>
    >> IF you make it any closer, it won't matter and our distances will be
    >>equal, as there are no differentiations in Heaven.
    >>
    >> IF you do not make it any closer, it won't matter and the distance will
    >>be near infinite, because you will be in the other place.

    >
    >At last!!
    >
    > A believable reason for your utter imbecility!!!



    You're an idiot, boy.

    Go back to swilling your piss water, dipshit.

    While you are at it, stay the **** out of Usenet.

    As near impossible as it is to accomplish, you are actually too stupid
    for Usenet. That is really sad.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 10, 2010
    #14
  15. On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:36:54 +0000, warm'n'flat
    <warm'n'> wrote:

    >On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 20:34:50 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:34:27 +0000, warm'n'flat
    >><warm'n'> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:49:34 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
    >>><> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:16:51 +0000, warm'n'flat
    >>>><warm'n'> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Your claim to be a Christian is clearly bogus.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Not for a fucktard twit like you to judge, fuckhead. Says so, right
    >>>>there in the Bible, if you were not so stupid that you claim to be a
    >>>>member but are not, you might have a clue. As it stands you are
    >>>>essentially unfamiliar with such a basic Christian law.
    >>>>
    >>>> I am closer to Christ than you are, here on Earth. By your behavior in
    >>>>this thread alone. You are the one stomping around in a circle, making
    >>>>declarations about my faith being bogus. I think I have been closer to
    >>>>Christ all my life, than you have in yours.
    >>>>
    >>>> IF you make it any closer, it won't matter and our distances will be
    >>>>equal, as there are no differentiations in Heaven.
    >>>>
    >>>> IF you do not make it any closer, it won't matter and the distance will
    >>>>be near infinite, because you will be in the other place.
    >>>
    >>>At last!!
    >>>
    >>> A believable reason for your utter imbecility!!!

    >>
    >>
    >> You're an idiot, boy.
    >>
    >> Go back to swilling your piss water, dipshit.

    >How do you reconcile your claimed Christianity with your
    >homosexuality?
    >>
    >> While you are at it, stay the **** out of Usenet.
    >>
    >> As near impossible as it is to accomplish, you are actually too stupid
    >>for Usenet. That is really sad.


    You are the fag, you retarded piece of shit.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 13, 2010
    #15
  16. On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:25:03 -0800, "Archimedes The Loser"
    <> wrote:

    >
    >I see



    You do not see anything, fucktard. You are still too pussified to come
    up here.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 13, 2010
    #16
  17. "Archimedes' Lever" drooled:

    > On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:25:03 -0800, "Archimedes The Loser"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>I see

    >
    >
    > You do not see anything, fucktard. You are still too pussified to come
    > up here.



    Where is "up here," you dumb brick. Let's see an address.
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 14, 2010
    #17
  18. "Archimedes' Lever" cried:

    > On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:36:54 +0000, warm'n'flat
    > <warm'n'> wrote:


    >>How do you reconcile your claimed Christianity with your
    >>homosexuality?

    >
    > You are the fag, you retarded piece of shit.



    We're laughing at you. LAUGHING!!! Nothing you can do but sputter and fart.
    HA!
     
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 14, 2010
    #18
  19. Nickols_K

    Proteus IIV Guest

    On Feb 13, 9:06 pm, "Archimedes' Lever"
    <> wrote:
    > "Archimedes' Lever" cried:
    >
    > > On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:36:54 +0000, warm'n'flat
    > > <warm'n'> wrote:
    > >>How do you reconcile your claimed Christianity with your
    > >>homosexuality?

    >
    > >  You are the fag, you retarded piece of shit.

    >
    > We're laughing at you.  LAUGHING!!! Nothing you can do but sputter and fart.
    > HA!


    ASSHOLE HERE YOU ARE AGAIN WITH YOUR FAGGOTY ILL MANNERED
    INTERJECTIONS IN USENET

    KEEP ON TROLLING ALT.ENG ELECTRICAL AND I AM GOING TO BE UP IN YOUR
    ASS WITH A PLUTONIUM TIPPED PROBE FOR THE DURATION


    I AM PROTEUS
     
    Proteus IIV, Feb 15, 2010
    #19
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Vrodok the Troll

    Has v1.5 of Firefox been released, or not?

    Vrodok the Troll, Nov 29, 2005, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    21
    Views:
    913
    Leonidas Jones
    Nov 30, 2005
  2. Marc
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    855
    Martik
    Jul 25, 2005
  3. dejola
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    714
    jason43050
    Dec 30, 2005
  4. nickols_k
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    437
    nickols_k
    May 1, 2007
  5. nickols_k

    MPlayerXP-0.7.2 has been released

    nickols_k, Jan 25, 2009, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    577
    nickols_k
    Jan 25, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page