    I think it has something to do with svcd ... where can i get a decompressor
    to avoid getting this in the first place.
    , Apr 24, 2005

  2. °Mike° Guest

    In <>,
    took 7 lines to utter:

    >hi
    >
    >I have a few mpgs which when played go off to find a suitable decompressor
    >... then says it can't find one ... but then plays the video.
    >
    >I think it has something to do with svcd ... where can i get a decompressor
    >to avoid getting this in the first place.

    Is this you, or do you have an email account with "Dave Ltd."?
    If not, you are using, therefore hijacking a VALID email domain
    in your signature -- you should change it by using the ".invalid"
    top level domain, like so: lid .

    whois -h whois.nic.uk dave.co.uk

    Domain Name:
    dave.co.uk

    Registrant:
    Dave Ltd

    Registrant's Agent:
    Mistral Internet Group Limited [Tag = MISTRAL]

    Relevant Dates:
    Last updated: 10-May-2004

    Name servers listed in order:
    ns.mistral.co.uk 195.184.228.6
    ns2.mistral.co.uk 195.184.228.7

    WHOIS database last updated at 21:20:01 24-Apr-2005

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 24, 2005

  3. WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > I have a few mpgs which when played go off to find a suitable
    > decompressor
    > ... then says it can't find one ... but then plays the video.
    >
    > I think it has something to do with svcd ... where can i get a
    > decompressor
    > to avoid getting this in the first place.

    Dave? Dave's not here.............
    WormWood, Apr 24, 2005