    Guncho Guest

    Could someone tell me how to do this?

    Chris

    Guncho, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Guncho

    uker Guest

    uker, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Guncho

    Biz Guest

    "Guncho" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Could someone tell me how to do this?
    >
    > Chris

    We could tell you , but then we'd have to kill you...

    Here are a few sites you can read all about it at:

    www.doom.org
    www.dvdrhelp.com
    www.digitalfaq.com

    Biz, Oct 24, 2004
  4. Guncho

    unclejr Guest

    (Guncho) wrote...
    > Could someone tell me how to do this?

    Yes. Place your mpeg file in the special folder on your desktop
    called "Recyling Bin." Then right-click on this folder and click on
    "Empty Recycling Bin." There. Problem solved.

    HTH,

    -Junior

    unclejr, Oct 24, 2004
  5. Guncho

    uker Guest

    >> Could someone tell me how to do this?

    > Yes. Place your mpeg file in the special folder on your desktop
    > called "Recyling Bin." Then right-click on this folder and click on
    > "Empty Recycling Bin." There. Problem solved.

    So have you scraped the bottom, of you rubbish bin. To send that post then?

    uker, Oct 24, 2004
  6. Guncho

    unclejr Guest

    "uker" <> wrote...
    > So have you scraped the bottom, of you rubbish bin. To send that post then?

    I'm sorry... I don't speak jackass. When you finally master the
    Queen's English, try posting again with a coherent statement.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Oct 24, 2004
  7. (unclejr) wrote in

    > "uker" <> wrote...
    >> So have you scraped the bottom, of you rubbish bin. To send that post
    >> then?

    > I'm sorry... I don't speak jackass. When you finally master the
    > Queen's English, try posting again with a coherent statement.
    >
    > -Junior

    I think he's trying to say you're a jerk.

    Bob McCalister, Oct 25, 2004
  8. Guncho

    Guncho Guest

    Bob McCalister <> wrote in message news:<Xns958CC03C45CF5noemailreplyonlyhere@216.196.97.131>...
    > (unclejr) wrote in
    >
    > > "uker" <> wrote...
    > >> So have you scraped the bottom, of you rubbish bin. To send that post
    > >> then?

    > > I'm sorry... I don't speak jackass. When you finally master the
    > > Queen's English, try posting again with a coherent statement.
    > >
    > > -Junior

    > I think he's trying to say you're a jerk.

    Thanks for none of you help!

    If anyone needs to convert an mpg to a DVD just download NeroVision Express.

    Chris

    Guncho, Oct 25, 2004
  9. "Guncho" <> wrote in message
    > Could someone tell me how to do this?
    >
    > Chris

    I used this yesterday and it works___Ulead DVD MovieFactory__
    With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

    william smith, Nov 15, 2004