    If I have an MPG or AVI, how do I burn them onto DVD, to watch on my set-top
    DVD player? If they are, for example, around 700 megs can I burn multiple
    movies onto one DVD to watch?
    Jame, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Jame

    SteveB Guest

    I recently did this using TMPGEnc DVD Author and have nearly 6 hours of
    movies on 1 disk!!!. I think it even does the conversion for you if the
    mpeg isn't in the correct format (mine was so I can't check this for you).
    I know that a VCD ready mpeg has an audio sample rate of 44kHz but to make
    this DVD ready, it has to be re-sampled to 48kHz. TMPGEnc does this for
    you.
    I don't think it handles avi though but if you look here www.dvdrhelp.com
    you should find a conversion program

    Steve