MPEG2 PS stream Muxing

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by sumanta, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. sumanta

    sumanta Guest

    Hello folks,

    I have been struggling for the last month on trying to get the
    following elementary streams inside a MPEG2 program stream and
    transport stream. I am trying my solution based on Microsoft DirectShow
    filters.

    MPEG2 video with AAC audio - The streams that I am able to create does
    not play back MediaPlayer, Nero, WinAmp...

    MPEG4 video inside MPEG2 PS & TS - The output streams simply does not
    play back.

    Are there any free or commercial filters available for muxing that can
    do this. Or is this something not allowed/possible? Or am I doing
    something wrong.

    Best regards,
    Sumanta

    sumanta, Sep 28, 2005