    forward? It's a sports event I recorded with my video camera and it used to
    play on my PC fine, now it doesn't???? Strange I think? What do you think?

    Thanks
    Tina Fuller, Aug 8, 2005

  2. Tina Fuller

    Fakename Guest

    If you burned it to a disk and now it's behaving differently my first
    guess would be that the disk is physically degraded.

    If it's been on your hd and is now behaving differently I'd want to know
    if you've made any changes to the software you use to playback the
    video, or if you have installed any "codec packs" or the like...

    Some video doesn't have the capability to search withing the video.
    This is because it lacks "keyframes". If this video once did allow you
    to search through it then this is not the problem, but I'm sure someone
    was going to bring it up.

    Fakename, Aug 8, 2005