    Greg Guest

    If I have mpeg how can I convert them into a dvd format to be played on my
    dvd player

    Greg, Sep 25, 2005

  2. Greg

    Netmask Guest

    Simplest way is to use a misleadingly named program called VSO DivXToDVD it
    actually takes mpeg, vcd just about any input and spits out a DVD format set
    of vob files with around 20 chapters points set depending on the length of
    the file ready to be burnt via your favourite DVD burner
    ..
    The long-term way is to buy a DVD Authoring program, teach yourself how to
    use it and then you can make sexy menu's with background music and chapter
    points with buttons etc, just like a bought one!!

    Netmask, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Greg

    Green Hoops Guest

    The best mpeg to dvd converter I have came across and it also converts avi
    to dvd and also has a burner too, Aurora mpeg to dvd burner , Its so easy
    and simple to use with impressive results.

    Green Hoops, Sep 28, 2005