    When I try and make a dvd movie using Nero6, it doent reconise these files.
    Thx again
    Cheers

    Peter, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Peter

    Miles Ahead Guest

    On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:48:50 GMT, "Peter" <> wrote:

    >Guys
    >What do I have to to, so that I can put 6 mpeg video clips onto a dvd.
    >Do I have to convert the mpeg into a diffrent format first, or not.
    >When I try and make a dvd movie using Nero6, it doent reconise these files.
    >Thx again
    >Cheers

    The easy way is to burn a DVD data disk(iso) and just put
    the mpg files on as data files. My stand-alone dvd player
    will play 'em, but they have kind of a washed out look.
    It takes more time but I think they'll look better if you
    author them as dvd video discs. I use TMPGEnc Plus
    to convert to DVD format then DvdAuthorGUI to author
    the dvd image.. then burn with Nero. Plus you need to
    use some kind of bitrate calculator to know how high
    you can set the bitrate during conversion and still fit
    all of them on a DVD5 blank.

    How it looks will vary by dvd player, so try the dvd
    data disc approach first. If it looks hazy compared
    to VCD on the same player then authoring might
    help the output quality.

    You can find more detailed info here:
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com

    Miles Ahead, Apr 5, 2005