MPEG To DVD with soundtrack....????

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by TripKid, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. TripKid

    TripKid Guest

    I have a question.... and I am somewhat a newbie at DVD stuff.

    I have some old school Black and White Warner Bros cartoons and want to
    switch out the audio and in replace put some Pink Floyd tracks as the
    background music.

    My question is who would I go about that?

    and also, is there a way to keep the original audio low (like on a scale of
    1-10 a 3) and then have the Pink Floyd audio at a 10? The reason so you
    can barely hear the cartoon.

    Any help would help a bunch.

    Thanks a million!!!!

    See you on the dark side of the moon,
    -TripKid

    ps. If anyone is intrested I will post my results of the video.

    pss. I also wanted to rip from a DVD the movie 'Nightmare Before
    Christmas' and put an album by 'Tool' as the audio. Any help on that also?

    Thanks.

    TripKid, Nov 11, 2003