    I wish too convert mpeg files to play on a dvd player any suggestions for
    freeware ?

    Tony

    apk1, Feb 13, 2005

  2. apk1

    me Guest

    "apk1" <> wrote in message
    news:LwEPd.382$...
    > I wish too convert mpeg files to play on a dvd player any suggestions for
    > freeware ?
    >
    > Tony

    try TMPGenc Plus for encoding, coupled with TMPG DVD Author 1.6 for creating
    DVD Image/DVD Folders for burning,both available as trial software from
    http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html
    The DVD Author has a built in DVD burning tool so you can burn your project
    to disc without having to go to Nero etc,and it all works very well.You can
    also use it to make Video CD compliant files.
    I usually let several movie/video files encode overnight in a batch in
    TMPGenc,and then use DVD Author once they are all done.

    Like it says,it is trial software,but there are ways round that if you look
    for them

    ANdrew

    me, Feb 13, 2005

  3. apk1

    Ken Guest

    apk1 wrote:
    > Yes I tried that (and it only took0.25sec to lookup not your slow
    > 0.73secs) but despite asking for freeware all the sites came back
    > with charges to download. What I was looking for was a recommendation
    > as well.

    best site for DVD convert stuff...

    http://www.videohelp.com/

    Ken

    Ken, Feb 13, 2005
  4. apk1

    apk1 Guest

    Thanks Andrew, tahts the sort of help I was looking for.

    Tony

    apk1, Feb 13, 2005