    Can anyone advise me how you create mpeg4 video files or where u can pick up
    LEGAL mpeg4 video files to play on this machine.

    Many thanks
    New Site, Oct 22, 2003

  2. On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:09:08 +0000 (UTC), "New Site"
    <> wrote:

    >I am just about to buy a multimedia jukebox that plays mpeg4 video files.
    >Can anyone advise me how you create mpeg4 video files or where u can pick up
    >LEGAL mpeg4 video files to play on this machine.

    www.divx.com
    http://www.divx-digest.com/
    www.doom9.org
    Search for Xvid and DivX movies.
    VirtualDub is the best general tool for encoding to Mpeg4 and other
    AVI standards such as Hufyuv.

    Note that Mpeg4 is an AVI format, not an Mpeg format, whereas Mpeg2
    (DVD/SVCD) IS mpeg.

    . Steve ...

    Steve(JazzHunter), Oct 22, 2003