    then I may just uninstall the most recent video driver and see if "tivo to
    go" will work again.

    Torrey

    Torrey Lauer, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Torrey Lauer

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Torrey Lauer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know of an mpeg 2 decoder for Windows Media player that I can
    > install?
    >
    > I upgraded the video driver on the PC and now it appears that there isn't
    > an mpeg 2 decoder and it's needed to play back tv shows that I've recorded
    > on tivo that are transferred to my laptop.
    >
    > If I can't get an mpeg 2 decoder to work right now with this video driver,
    > then I may just uninstall the most recent video driver and see if "tivo to
    > go" will work again.
    >
    > Torrey

    In order to add MPEG-2 to WMP you must install DVD playback software such as
    WinDVD.
    I know of no "free" decoders that work very well.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Torrey Lauer

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    OK, thanks. I'll try installing a 32 bit DVD player software that I have.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel