    Regards,

    Dave

    , Jun 5, 2012

  2. kelly Guest

    On Jun 5, 1:09 am, wrote:
    > What would be a good mp4 to mpg, wmv or other converter compatible
    > with Windows Media Player, version 9?  I searched Google and there are
    > so many, I am not sure which are the ones that would not come with a
    > lot of baggage.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Dave

    WinAVI All-In-One Converter
    ImTOO MP4.Video.Converter
    MP4 Alive Converter
    Bigasoft Total Video Converter
    All good but I use Bigasoft Total Video Converter for batch
    convertions (when "joining" is an option.)
    ie: when I need the avi files to have identical details to join using
    Fast AVI MPEG Joiner.
    Good luck, Dave.

    kelly, Jun 5, 2012

  3. Guest

    On Jun 5, 4:15 am, kelly <> wrote:
    > On Jun 5, 1:09 am, wrote:
    >
    > > What would be a good mp4 to mpg, wmv or other converter compatible
    > > with Windows Media Player, version 9?  I searched Google and there are
    > > so many, I am not sure which are the ones that would not come with a
    > > lot of baggage.

    > > Regards,

    > > Dave

    > WinAVI All-In-One Converter
    > ImTOO MP4.Video.Converter
    > MP4 Alive Converter
    > Bigasoft Total Video Converter
    > All good but I use Bigasoft Total Video Converter for batch
    > convertions (when "joining" is an option.)
    > ie: when I need the avi files to have identical details to join using
    > Fast AVI MPEG Joiner.
    > Good luck, Dave.

    Hi,

    So nice to have these choices. I will try one of them and see how it
    goes.

    Thanks, and
    Regards,

    Dave

    , Jun 5, 2012
  4. meagain Guest

    wrote:
    > On Jun 5, 4:15 am, kelly<> wrote:
    >> On Jun 5, 1:09 am, wrote:
    >>
    >>> What would be a good mp4 to mpg, wmv or other converter compatible
    >>> with Windows Media Player, version 9? I searched Google and there are
    >>> so many, I am not sure which are the ones that would not come with a
    >>> lot of baggage.

    >>> Regards,

    >>> Dave

    >> WinAVI All-In-One Converter
    >> ImTOO MP4.Video.Converter
    >> MP4 Alive Converter
    >> Bigasoft Total Video Converter
    >> All good but I use Bigasoft Total Video Converter for batch
    >> convertions (when "joining" is an option.)
    >> ie: when I need the avi files to have identical details to join using
    >> Fast AVI MPEG Joiner.
    >> Good luck, Dave.

    > Hi,
    >
    > So nice to have these choices. I will try one of them and see how it
    > goes.
    >
    > Thanks, and
    > Regards,
    >
    > Dave

    I use Womble's "Mpeg Video Wizard" (MVW) - it's great!
    (free for 30 days, $99 US)

    meagain, Jun 6, 2012