    Thanks
    Tino

    , Aug 26, 2005

  2. Guest

    I am download my MP3's from my hard drive. I have a sysytem where I can
    sell my mp3's-w/musical compositions on a system known as alley music.

    http://www.alley-music.com

    They have a file downloader you send your MP3 and it is stored in their
    system.

    Thanks
    Tino

    , Aug 27, 2005

  3. Pat Guest

    wrote:
    > I am download my MP3's from my hard drive. I have a sysytem where I can
    > sell my mp3's-w/musical compositions on a system known as alley music.
    >
    > http://www.alley-music.com
    >
    > They have a file downloader you send your MP3 and it is stored in their
    > system.

    Are you downloading them using another computer on your LAN or over the
    Internet?

    Pat, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Guest

    Forget LNP, it is just my modem is slow. And downloading MP3's seems
    like it takes years, actually 15 to 45 minutes. Can I download anythig
    any faster?

    Thanks
    Tino

    , Aug 27, 2005
  5. Pat Guest

    wrote:
    > Forget LNP, it is just my modem is slow. And downloading MP3's seems
    > like it takes years, actually 15 to 45 minutes. Can I download anythig
    > any faster?

    It really depends on how big these mp3 files are. You'd almost have to
    be on a really bad dialup connection for a 5-10MB file to take anywhere
    near 15-45 miniutes.

    Pat, Aug 28, 2005