    DebFord Guest

    Hi. I am trying to figure out how to download mp3's from newsgroup
    postings. Can anyone help me?
    DebFord, May 24, 2004

  2. DebFord

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, May 24, 2004

  3. DebFord

    Boomer Guest

    "DebFord" <> wrote:

    > Hi. I am trying to figure out how to download mp3's from newsgroup
    > postings. Can anyone help me?

    BTW..

    You really should 'munge' your address when posting to usenet news
    groups.

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example: lid
    or lid etc.

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.turnstep.com/Spambot/info.html
    http://www.obliquity.com/computer/spambait/