    uker Guest

    Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
    That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?
    uker, Oct 31, 2004

  2. uker

    Redman Guest

    "uker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
    > That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?

    Winamp

    Redman
    Redman, Oct 31, 2004

  3. uker

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 31, 2004
  4. uker

    Klaus Frahm Guest

    uker wrote:
    > Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
    > That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?

    You can try "lame" which is normally used to encode from wav to mp3 but
    it has also an option for decoding in the inverse direction. You can
    find download sites by searching google or yahoo. Normally you have to
    compile it yourself (works very well in Linux). Maybe you can also find
    precompiled windows binaries.
    Klaus Frahm, Nov 1, 2004
  5. uker

    soup Guest

    Klaus Frahm popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on
    and said
    > uker wrote:
    > > Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
    > > That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?

    Sorry no reccomendations as such but a quick google gives
    almost ¼of a million articles.

    http://www.google.com/search?q="mp3 to wav"&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    --
    yours S