    regular CD player?

    thanx in advance.

    bob
    bob, Oct 18, 2005

  2. bob

    JD Guest

    bob wrote:
    > is there a software available for download or purchase that will take
    > regular MP3s downloaded on thePC and make them playable in a 3-4 yr old
    > regular CD player?
    >
    > thanx in advance.
    >
    > bob

    You can use most "cd recording" software, such as nero, you would create
    a "new" audio cd and drop your mp3's into it .. it would then convert
    them into a format that your cd player can understand.
    JD, Oct 19, 2005

  3. bob

    JTJersey Guest

    On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:28:22 +0000, bob wrote:

    > is there a software available for download or purchase that will take
    > regular MP3s downloaded on thePC and make them playable in a 3-4 yr old
    > regular CD player?
    >
    > thanx in advance.
    >
    > bob

    Iffy at best. The ability to burn your own music CD's just wasn't all
    that prevelant 3 or 4 years ago and mass produced CD's are different than
    those that are burned on your PC. Try Nero or NTI CD Maker and experiment
    with CD-R and CD+R discs to see which format might work with your player.
    There are other programs as well to burn music CD's. I use K3b in Linux,
    but it doesn't make any difference if your player is too old.

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152
    JTJersey, Oct 19, 2005