    would be appreciated

    Thanks

    Stuart
    Stuart, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Stuart

    uker Guest

    > Hi folks I have recently purchased a DVD burner and I copied all my mp3s
    > DVD .. they wont play in my DVD player as do CDs with mp3s on them .. Do
    > DVDs work like CDs or am I missing something ...any help or suggestions
    > would be appreciated
    >
    > Thanks

    Try here with questions like that: -
    alt.video.dvdr.

    ---

    uker, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Stuart

    aguy Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:10:19 +1200, "Stuart" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi folks I have recently purchased a DVD burner and I copied all my mp3s to
    >DVD .. they wont play in my DVD player as do CDs with mp3s on them .. Do
    >DVDs work like CDs or am I missing something ...any help or suggestions
    >would be appreciated
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Stuart

    Try other kinds of DVD media. For example DVD-R DVD+R DVD-RW DVD+RW. I
    would start with the DVD+RW.

    Some stand alone players will play home made DVDs of one media, but
    not another. Also, some stand alone players will play one data format
    and not another.

    Note that price is generally NOT a consideration, it is more random.
    Speaking of random, one player of a certain brand and model may well
    work one way and another of the same brand and model may work another
    way. It is not really random, but it appears to be that way because
    decerning the differences between the two is difficult.

    Bottom line, experiment, no one can say with complete certainty what
    combinations will work.
    aguy, Sep 11, 2004