    where can i get a conversion tool to compress music files to put onto my mp3
    player
    john marsden
    john marsden, Dec 9, 2005

  2. john marsden

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:SShmf.589$,
    john marsden spewed forth:
    > where can i get a conversion tool to compress music files to put onto
    > my mp3 player

    Ummm...check the software that came with the MP3 player? Or any software
    from the web that "rips" CDs...

    I use MusicMatch. Windows Media Player 10 will create MP3s. There are
    literally hundreds or thousands of free programs downloadable from the web
    that will rip CDs in the MP3 format, and others that will convert existing
    sound files.

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!
    Toolman Tim, Dec 9, 2005