    ..it freeks me out.
    thanks
    dave
    sey, Jan 17, 2005

  2. sey

    SwissTony Guest

    "sey" <> wrote in message
    news:3BRGd.151448$...
    > Can anyone out there tell me the name of a decent MP3 site that does not
    > sent 1000 pop ups and crashes your computer or re-directs you every time

    you

    http://www.mycokemusic.com
    SwissTony, Jan 17, 2005

  3. sey

    dadiOH Guest

    sey wrote:
    > Can anyone out there tell me the name of a decent MP3 site that does
    > not sent 1000 pop ups and crashes your computer or re-directs you
    > every time you try and download a track
    > .it freeks me out.

    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.*

    GrabIt is good for those
    http://www.shemes.com/

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
    dadiOH, Jan 17, 2005
  4. sey

    Bob B Guest

    This is my favourites as it claims no spyware or pop ups www.minmx.com Bob
    Bob B, Jan 17, 2005
  5. sey

    Ionizer Guest

    "Bob B" <> wrote in message

    > "sey" <> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone out there tell me the name of a decent MP3 site that does

    not
    > > sent 1000 pop ups and crashes your computer or re-directs you every

    time
    > you
    > > try and download a track
    > > .it freeks me out.
    > > thanks
    > > dave
    > >

    > This is my favourites as it claims no spyware or pop ups www.minmx.com

    Bob

    Were you typing upside-down when you sent that link? Did you mean
    mmm.wiuwx.cow? Or perhaps even www.winmx.com ?

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 17, 2005
  6. sey

    Conor Guest

    In article <3BRGd.151448$>, sey
    says...

    www.napster.co.uk
    www.itunes.com

    --
    Conor

    -- George Patton
    Conor, Jan 17, 2005
  7. sey

    Bob B Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "Bob B" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "sey" <> wrote in message
    > > > Can anyone out there tell me the name of a decent MP3 site that does

    > not
    > > > sent 1000 pop ups and crashes your computer or re-directs you every

    > time
    > > you
    > > > try and download a track
    > > > .it freeks me out.
    > > > thanks
    > > > dave
    > > >

    > > This is my favourites as it claims no spyware or pop ups www.minmx.com

    > Bob
    > >

    > Were you typing upside-down when you sent that link? Did you mean
    > mmm.wiuwx.cow? Or perhaps even www.winmx.com ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Well spotted !!