    when i downloaded it into a folder with various other mp3s, those all
    became tagged with the same pic, anyone know what this happens and how
    to prevent it (or mass remove the pics attached to all the other mp3s)

    Muse Gruppes, Nov 18, 2010

  2. "Muse Gruppes" <> wrote in message news:ic1vv5$2jn$...
    > I've had a mini disaster after I downloaded one mp3 that had a pic of Morticia addams (it was an Addams family
    > remix) attached to the mp3, when i downloaded it into a folder with various other mp3s, those all became
    > tagged with the same pic, anyone know what this happens and how to prevent it (or mass remove the pics
    > attached to all the other mp3s)

    im assuming thumbnail view in explorer where it shows pictures and mp3s with images tagged.
    i have mp3s with images tagged and never saw that, each one shows is own image.
    remove the image from that one?
    or try to put it in its own folder?
    theres also a layout when you rip music from cd it puts 'hidden' .jpgs of the albums cover but thats usually
    folder per folder. it makes the mp3s show that image, tho'.
    so try to see if there are .jpgs about.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Nov 18, 2010