    would be much grateful

    This is needed urgently and will be very grateful to anyone who can help me

    Michael Dodsworth
    Michael Dodsworth, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Michael Dodsworth

    Grandad Guest

    Hello Michael, try
    http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm
    Good luck. Grandad.
    "Michael Dodsworth" <> wrote in message
    news:9J4%b.122$...
    > Sorry but dont know where to posy this but hope some one can help me.
    >
    > I am looking for a little programme that is free and does not run out of
    > turns for converting MP3 to Wave file. If there are no such programmes

    out
    > there, if anyone could give me a programme with roughly 20-30 uses on then

    > would be much grateful
    >
    > This is needed urgently and will be very grateful to anyone who can help

    me

    > Michael Dodsworth

    ---
    Grandad, Feb 25, 2004

  3. That should have been post not posy

    Michael Dodsworth, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Michael Dodsworth

    ICee Guest

    Michael Dodsworth wrote:
    > Sorry but dont know where to posy this but hope some one can help me.
    >
    > I am looking for a little programme that is free and does not run out
    > of turns for converting MP3 to Wave file. If there are no such
    > programmes out there, if anyone could give me a programme with
    > roughly 20-30 uses on then i would be much grateful
    >
    > This is needed urgently and will be very grateful to anyone who can
    > help me
    >
    > Michael Dodsworth

    http://www.jetaudio.com/download/ Easy to use, and a nice player as
    well.
    ICee, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Michael Dodsworth

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:14:22 -0000, "Michael Dodsworth"
    <> scribbled:

    >Sorry but dont know where to posy this but hope some one can help me.
    >
    >I am looking for a little programme that is free and does not run out of
    >turns for converting MP3 to Wave file. If there are no such programmes out
    >there, if anyone could give me a programme with roughly 20-30 uses on then i
    >would be much grateful
    >
    >This is needed urgently and will be very grateful to anyone who can help me

    There's none better than CDex:
    http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Fantastic guys! cheers for all your help

    Michael Dodsworth

    Michael Dodsworth, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Michael Dodsworth

    Hullaballoo Guest

    That would have been my suggestion, too. Good, isn't it?

    Hullaballoo, Feb 25, 2004
  8. Michael Dodsworth

    tutsi Guest

    tutsi, Feb 26, 2004