    Stuart Guest

    Is there a program out there that will let me put MP3s to DVD and play
    them on a DVD player ?

    Stuart, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Stuart

    BR549 Guest

    Any program that will copy data files to a dvd will do what you want, Roxio
    Easy Cd Creator or Nero are the most common. Whether your DVD player is
    capable of playing MP3's is a different story.

    BR549, Feb 22, 2005

  3. "Stuart" <"serel"@\"REMOVE\"xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    | Is there a program out there that will let me put MP3s to DVD and play
    | them on a DVD player ?

    Ulead Burn.Now does just that: http://www.ulead.com/bn/runme.htm

    Plays in any DVD player; up to 45 hours of music recoded to Dolby Digital.
    Free 30-trial download available on the site.

    JaF

    Just a Friend, Feb 23, 2005
  4. Just a Friend wrote:
    > "Stuart" <"serel"@\"REMOVE\"xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > | Is there a program out there that will let me put MP3s to DVD and play
    > | them on a DVD player ?
    >
    > Ulead Burn.Now does just that: http://www.ulead.com/bn/runme.htm
    >
    > Plays in any DVD player; up to 45 hours of music recoded to Dolby Digital.
    > Free 30-trial download available on the site.
    >

    > JaF

    It should be noted that Ulead doesn't claim that an MP3 DVD, "Plays in
    any DVD player," rather your DVD player must be able to decode MP3 DVD's
    to get the full 45 hours. Most players should have no trouble reading 6
    hours of uncompressed audio which Burn.Now can create.

    Nicholas Andrade, Feb 24, 2005

    Stuart Miller, Feb 25, 2005