    Jason Guest

    How do i edit tags in 7? In XP i used explorer, right-click file,
    properties, advanced. I can see the information but can't change it.
    Jason, Nov 5, 2010

  2. Jason

    Carlos Guest

    Jason,
    Right click, Properties, Details.
    You may edit your tags in the "Multimedia" section.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 5, 2010

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    I right clicked the file and selected properties but the only tabs are
    file, content and media usage rights. The buttons are OK and Cancel.
    Button apply is greyed out.

    thanks,
    J.

    Jason, Nov 6, 2010
  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    First it wouldn't let me edit the fields - hence the question - nothing
    would happen when I clicked on the fields. Then when I clicked
    properties after reading your post the details tab was missing. I tried
    again suspecting it was a wav file and the details tab reappeared.I
    don't know what you mean by multimedia section but I managed to change
    its name.

    Jason, Nov 6, 2010
  5. Jason

    Carlos Guest

    On 6 nov, 02:09, Jason <> wrote:
    > First it wouldn't let me edit the fields - hence the question - nothing
    > would happen when I clicked on the fields. Then when I clicked
    > properties after reading your post the details tab was missing. I tried
    > again suspecting it was a wav file and the details tab reappeared.I
    > don't know what you mean by multimedia section but I managed to change
    > its name.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > J.
    >   On 6/11/2010 10:51, Carlos wrote:
    >

    > > Jason,
    > > Right click, Properties, Details.
    > > You may edit your tags in the "Multimedia" section.

    HI,
    Glad you could fix it.
    My Windows 7 is in Spanish so translation may differ.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 6, 2010