    Hi I have nearly completed converting my vinyl to MP3 however I need to
    spilt the MP3 into tracks can anyone recommend a programme that will spilt
    MP3,s preferably a free one.

    Bigfred, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Bigfred

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    news:5KYHc.28595$I%
    >| Hi I have nearly completed converting my vinyl to MP3 however I need
    >| to spilt the MP3 into tracks can anyone recommend a programme that
    >| will spilt MP3,s preferably a free one.

    http://www.dailymp3.com/splitter.html - I'm sure you'll find what you need
    there.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Bigfred

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:56:33 GMT, "Bigfred" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi I have nearly completed converting my vinyl to MP3 however I need to
    >spilt the MP3 into tracks can anyone recommend a programme that will spilt
    >MP3,s preferably a free one.

    JAS is free and will split about anything. Do a google for JAS filter
    splitter.
    joevan

    joevan, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Bigfred

    Ionizer Guest

    Courtesy of amm regular CQ: http://www.cappycue.com/split.html

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Bigfred

    doS Guest

    What? Surely you are joking right?

    doS, Jul 10, 2004
  6. Bigfred

    Tim Guest

    Mp3DirectCut from http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/ (free)

    Tim, Jul 11, 2004
  7. Bigfred

    ProfGene Guest

    Cooledit can open an mp3 as a wave then you can break up the tracks. It
    has a free trial period.

    ProfGene, Jul 11, 2004