    Craig Sutton Guest

    I just dumped about 1000 mp3 file into a folder any ideas on a tool to
    cleanup/sort fix/tag/scan?

    Craig Sutton, Oct 11, 2006

  2. Craig Sutton

    GraB Guest

    On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:20:37 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    <> wrote:

    >I just dumped about 1000 mp3 file into a folder any ideas on a tool to
    >cleanup/sort fix/tag/scan?

    I have mine arranged in folders according to genre and subfolders
    according to artist if there are sufficient of that artist, but you
    could have a look at MP3 Library from
    http://www.jumpingcholla.com/jce_trapper.htm which seems to do a lot.

    For scanning I use EncSpot from http://www.guerillasoft.co.uk/encspot/

    GraB, Oct 11, 2006

  3. Craig Sutton

    Mark C Guest

    http://mp3bookhelper.sourceforge.net/

    Mark C, Oct 12, 2006
  4. Craig Sutton

    David Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:
    > I just dumped about 1000 mp3 file into a folder any ideas on a tool to
    > cleanup/sort fix/tag/scan?

    Foobar2000 with freedb, masstagger and 'verify file integrity' (choose
    these options when you install it.)

    David, Oct 12, 2006
  5. Craig Sutton

    Foo Guest

    I find Tag & Rename is quite good...

    Foo, Oct 12, 2006
  6. Craig Sutton

    juicyjuice Guest

    I've tested heaps and can't find any that compare with Tagscanner
    http://www.download.com/TagScanner/3000-2141_4-10354245.html

    It dosn't sort mp3s, I prefer to sort them manually, but does everything
    else like renaming, tagging etc, very powerful app and fast.

    juicyjuice, Oct 12, 2006