    them on a different computer to the one used to install. Can anyone offer
    help?
    Thanks

    cyberwraith, Dec 28, 2005

  2. cyberwraith

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:59:55 GMT,
    in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "cyberwraith"
    <> spewed the following:

    |OK I bought my niece an MP3 player for Christmas. However when MP3 files are
    |transferred, copied, sent to the player which is shown as F drive the player
    |itself says they do not exist? However Windows says they do and even plays
    |them on a different computer to the one used to install. Can anyone offer
    |help?
    |Thanks

    Use Media Player 10. Sync.
    --

    -nos1eep

    Scaling up the heights of folly.
    non est ponenda pluritas sine necessitate

    nos1eep, Dec 29, 2005

  3. cyberwraith

    steve Guest

    I agree,use Windows Media Player 10 to rip to library and then sync to
    removable disc on F drive.

    steve, Dec 29, 2005
  4. cyberwraith

    cyberwraith Guest

    Thanks for the help so far. I have just been trying to use media player but
    it will only transfer about 4 or 5 songs out of 34. I have tried to format
    the device via media player but the option is greyed out. The songs are all
    in MP3 format and the lowest size in my folder on the HD. I hope someone can
    help because I am getting nothing from the seller.

    cyberwraith, Dec 29, 2005
  5. cyberwraith

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:58:45 GMT,
    in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "cyberwraith"
    <> spewed the following:

    |Thanks for the help so far. I have just been trying to use media player but
    |it will only transfer about 4 or 5 songs out of 34. I have tried to format
    |the device via media player but the option is greyed out. The songs are all
    |in MP3 format and the lowest size in my folder on the HD. I hope someone can
    |help because I am getting nothing from the seller.

    You can work with the drive in Windows XP by going to Administrative
    Tools/Computer Management/Disk Management.
    My Mp3 player is formatted in FAT and I have reformatted it after
    encountering some problems. Try reformatting and then syncing the
    thing.

    nos1eep, Dec 29, 2005
  6. cyberwraith

    cyberwraith Guest

    OK folks, thanks for the help. Using media player 10 and syncing has done
    the trick. Why can it not just be drag and drop like the USB pen's? Have a
    great New Year gang.

    cyberwraith, Dec 30, 2005