    How do I remove a MP3 player from windows media player when I connect the
    player to my pc media player opens up. I don't wish this to happen as I
    prefer to use Redchair Software that is installed on my pc.

    Bigfred, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Bigfred

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:32:38 -0000, Bigfred wrote:

    >How do I remove a MP3 player from windows media player when I connect the
    >player to my pc media player opens up. I don't wish this to happen as I
    >prefer to use Redchair Software that is installed on my pc.

    In Windows Media Player, go to View/Options/Formats and uncheck the appropriate
    format(s). If RedChair doesn't open the file the next time you try to access it,
    you'll have to open its options and associate it with mp3s.

    --
    "Who's the sadistic bastard, that's put those f%*king bunkers in there??"
    --Jeff, as reported by WP

    Mara, Oct 28, 2003