    possible.

    Thanks,
    Kirsty.

    Kirsty, Aug 13, 2006

  2. Kirsty

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "Kirsty" <> wrote in
    news:n0EDg.67573$:

    > Does anyone know if it is possible to listen to tracks stored on an
    > mp3 player through Windows Media Player 10, and if so, how? They will
    > play on the mp3 player's own software but we would prefer to use Media
    > Player if possible.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kirsty.

    Does your mp3 player appear as a disk drive? Just drag the files into
    WMP.

    If you've got an Apple then your stuck with using Apple software and
    download sites.

    --
    fred

    fred-bloggs, Aug 13, 2006

  3. Kirsty

    simon Guest

    "Kirsty" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if it is possible to listen to tracks stored on an mp3
    > player through Windows Media Player 10, and if so, how? They will play on
    > the mp3 player's own software but we would prefer to use Media Player if
    > possible.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kirsty.

    Plug the MP3 player in and open Media Player. Click on FILE then OPEN and
    select the tracks you want. It does depend which MP3 player you have.

    simon, Aug 13, 2006
  4. In article <44df228e$0$17994$>,
    "fred-bloggs" <> wrote:

    > "Kirsty" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Does anyone know if it is possible to listen to tracks stored on an
    > > mp3 player through Windows Media Player 10, and if so, how? They will
    > > play on the mp3 player's own software but we would prefer to use Media
    > > Player if possible.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Kirsty.
    > >

    > Does your mp3 player appear as a disk drive? Just drag the files into
    > WMP.
    >
    > If you've got an Apple then your stuck with using Apple software and
    > download sites.

    Windows Media Player 10 doesn't run on the Mac...THANK GOD!

    David Matthew Wood, Aug 13, 2006
  5. In article <n0EDg.67573$>,
    "Kirsty" <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know if it is possible to listen to tracks stored on an mp3
    > player through Windows Media Player 10, and if so, how? They will play on
    > the mp3 player's own software but we would prefer to use Media Player if
    > possible.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kirsty.

    Like someone else pointed out, a lot of MP3 players are nothing more
    than a storage device with an MP3 player built in, meaning they will
    show up as a removable disk. It should work just fine in WMP, but you
    might want to give other players a shot as well. On the Windows side, I
    personally prefer Winamp. On the Mac, iTunes.

    David Matthew Wood, Aug 13, 2006