    there are unwanted breaks between tracks. How do I keep this from
    happening? I tried google the answer but could not find the answer,

    Thanks :)
    Bill Gates of Hell, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Bill Gates of Hell

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 11:40:23 -0500, Bill Gates of Hell wrote:

    >Hi, I have a SanDisk mp3 player, and when I transfer a Dance Mix CD,
    >there are unwanted breaks between tracks. How do I keep this from
    >happening? I tried google the answer but could not find the answer,

    www.google.com

    Try changing keywords / different order

    mp3 cd remove track gap silence

    Results 1 - 10 of about 205,000 English pages for
    mp3 cd remove track gap silence
    .. (0.22 seconds)

    1st search was 480000 hits, then easy to half that by changing / adding
    words.

    It's a very popular question, lots of cd forums, ripping info.

    Burning MP3 CD's without the 'silence' between tracks using NERO ...
    But no remove silence option. Same goes for when I use NERO Express (or
    Burning Rom) and ... This means when the CD player finishes playing an
    MP3 track, ...
    http://club.cdfreaks.com/f48/burning-mp3-cds-without-silence-between-tracks-using-nero-101562/
    - 75k - Cached - Similar pages

    Me